Value Line Ratings
Value Line is another independent source an investor can use to learn more about mutual funds.
The Value Line ratings are displayed using the 5-number system listed below:
- Group 1: these funds have the highest performance with the lowest risk.
- Group 2: these funds have above-average performance with lower risk.
- Group 3: these funds have average performance with average risk.
- Group 4: these funds have below-average performance with higher risk.
- Group 5: these funds have the lowest average performance with the highest risk.
Our usual disclaimer still stands of course. These ratings and reviews are to be used as guidelines. There are no guarantees that a high rating will result in high returns.