Mutual Fund Categories
The following is a list and description of a wide variety of mutual fund categories:
- Aggressive Funds - Tend to be investments in young small companies and are very volatile.
- Income Funds - Tend to be investments that have steady growth and offer a dividend.
- Growth Funds - Tend to be for the investor who wants to invest in companies with high growth potential.
- Value Funds - Tend to be investments in older companies that may be underpriced.
- International Funds - Are funds from other nations and are considered to be more risky than domestic funds.
- Dividend Funds - Are funds that generate a steady dividend income.