Brokers For Mainstream Investors
The following is a list of popular brokers for mainstream investors:
- TradeStation is known for charging their customers very low commission rates for online trades.
- Fidelity is a well known broker with a great reputation in banking and finance.
- Charles Schwab is is known for its service, but they have somewhat higher starting costs compared to other brokers.
- Scottrade offers the cheapest commission rates around for a well-known broker at $7.00 a trade.
- SogoTrade is buy far one of the lowest cost brokers when it comes to charging commissions.
- E*Trade is another top-notch broker.
- TD Ameritrade is another well-known broker who you probably have seen in TV commercials quite often.